- PROFESSIONALISM - We are dedicated to training, education and individual self-discipline.
- RESPECT - We treat all persons with dignity and in a courteous manner, exhibiting understanding of ethnic and cultural diversity, both in our professional and personal endeavors.
- INTEGRITY - Integrity is the foundation of the Foothill-De Anza Community College District Police Department. We maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct in all relations.
- DUTY - We provide quality service in an efficient and accessible manner. We treat each event and citizen interaction as though the entire success of the department rests upon our performance.
- EQUITY - We respond to all people impartially, with consideration and compassion. We are equally responsive to the needs of our faculty, staff, students, and the community we serve.